Visuality

Our essence is our soul sense is a blessence from the first sense that will be the last sense formerly the alpha sense in us is his residence where the world is just that residue from his presence when we had sense before we lost sense a revolving world of lost essence lost because you will just say this is nonsense

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Idiots







One of the greatest, largest structures in the world. Highlight: the gargoyles.













Million more? How about thousand more. Had some great caribbean food which I couldn't afford. Not that is was expensive but I had no money on me at the time. Another opportunity to get my hands on beef patties lost.






What white teeth loves more than me! Seriously we were at the arbetoreum (spell check please) for hours and she barely left this spot.













A small taste of this great structure. If you want more you'll have to go there yourself. Clue: near the American University.









Don't get me wrong. I love Virginia and D.C. but some of the people here are not too bright. I'm no Albert Einstein but I realize we are living in an age where common sense is disappearing rapidly. For example almost every fast food place I have been to here I get questioned on my orders. I get questioned. "Why do you want barbecue sauce for your fries?" Who cares why I want barbecue sauce, I'm paying you. Get the damn barbecue sauce. And I get one pack. Also the Popeye's here has no mac and cheese. Did they get rid of mac and cheese. Please let me know.

Gonna be in NY over the weekend. Only for a few days so if you think I'm gonna come see ya. Ha ha ha ha.

Podding:
Twista(
I'm a winner)
Jay Z and Mariah
(Shake it Off remix) Not even gonna mention the other guy. DMX got it right.
Aqualung

Amos lee

Sia

Royce the 5'9 (
Wet my whistle, I Owe You)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home