Visuality

Our essence is our soul sense is a blessence from the first sense that will be the last sense formerly the alpha sense in us is his residence where the world is just that residue from his presence when we had sense before we lost sense a revolving world of lost essence lost because you will just say this is nonsense

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Moving Forward

Update:
Started working, got a J.O.B in the C.I.T.Y. Possible pics to come. Having problems sleeping. Feels like the night just goes by. If you have suggestions please comment. Slowly but surely I'm fitting in. Working on some poems, kinda slacking off with the classes (and this site) but I'll catch up. Hopefully


For white tooth

















Was my first time here. Thought it would be bigger. Very detailed. In fact everything in a 2 mile radius of this monument is worth visiting. More pics 2 come.

















On my pod:

Temperature by Sean Paul
Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap
I wished I cared by a-ha
We got it for cheap (mixtape) by Clipse & The Re-up Gang
Riding Shotgun by Papoose and Paul Wall
Remote Control and Sex Weed by R kelly





By the way, idiots live here. (check out future blogs)



My Symphony

These words are free
This is my life
my symphony

I spy on my own memories


many days were lost without you

A taste of things thought heavenly
a shame to feel this way... its true

this is my life
i can't say how much they mean to me
I see em
want to feel em
but its wrong to change- my symphony
the notes were there, born with me
unknowingly you were all born with me








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home