Visuality

Our essence is our soul sense is a blessence from the first sense that will be the last sense formerly the alpha sense in us is his residence where the world is just that residue from his presence when we had sense before we lost sense a revolving world of lost essence lost because you will just say this is nonsense

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Chapter 4 (Man will only get so high)


From the top--->
white teeth is crazy!!!!

















From the bottom




What is this thing?



"Live truth instead of professing it" ( by Elbert Hubbard)
I don't know the man but I live by the quote.
He also wrote, "Life is just one damned thing after another
". Why? because its human nature.
Now how about a little truth.

I am still a coward, still a fake, and sometimes robotic in manner. I have alot of hate and anger that I hide with comedy. If there is a god (sometimes I'm not so sure) may he help me from exploding. I still live in this choas called bliss.
But I'm working on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home